Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Tell me about your LO's ear infection...

I can't tell what's going on...I think DD is teething and having some separation issues, but the hypochondriac in me thinks maybe an ear infection? Of course, I finally decided to call the dr and they're gone for the day so I'll call in am unless things get ugly.

In the meantime, feed my hypochondriacal needs for symptom info please and tell me what your LO went through with an ear infection. 

Re: Tell me about your LO's ear infection...

• Options
    My LO is currently on meds for an ear infection.  I will tell you I had no idea she had one.  But now that I look back these are the signs we had.  She wasn't sleeping very well at night, had a cold for about 3 weeks, wasn't eating very well, for 2 days daycare told me that she was fussy, the day we took her to the doctor she was messing w/ her ears at daycare (which I thought she had just found her ears).  But while at the pedi office DH told me she was all smiles and laughing.  So I think every baby is different.  If you think she has one then I would take her in.  We didn't think our DD had one and took her in and she did.  I hope this helps...guess I was rambling
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ds's ear infections always cause a fever, very cranky, and cold symptoms (runny nose).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Does she have a fever?  That's what got me into the Dr.'s office.  I didn't know she had an ear infection.  I just thought it was a cold until I told the Dr.'s office her temp was up a little.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"