Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Anyone else starting their Christmas list?

Because I am.  I like to spread out the Christmas spending so it's not quite as painful all at once.  If I buy for one family member per paycheck I will be done in time.  Big Smile

So...who's with me!?!?!? 

::raises hand::

These are my ideas so far:

DS: Indoor tunnel for living room, name stool puzzle, 2 pillow pets (one for home, one for IL's house), Christmas pj's, ornament or two, new winter blankie (his lovey), new puzzles & books, puzzle holder, hammock for stuffed animals.

DH: no clue

MIL:  We are getting her a small fridge that we will setup under her desk at work stocked FULL of Dr. Pepper!  She is a Dr. Pepper junkie and I work with her.  She goes out to the warehouse 3 times/day to get a "fresh one" - our warehouse fridge SUCKS and is going to die anyday now.  She always jokes about it would be so nice to have her own little fridge full of Dr. Pepper.  LOL!

I was trying to think of any easy gift for all my aunts/uncles/cousins.  I'm leaning towards getting each couple a $25 gift card to a restaurant - so they can go out to eat together.  Easy & simple, but still nice. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone else starting their Christmas list?

• LOVE your gift for your MIL!! Soooo funny! :)

I  havent even started shopping yet and i probably wont until december. Which is sooo weird. I am a total planner but Christmas shopping is sooooo hard!

And what is a name stool puzzle  ??

• I was JUST thinking about xmas not 10 minutes ago, and thinking that I will buy for one person per paycheck just like you said. I have to start early because mine and DH's siblings will not stop having kids (ourselves included lol) and the list keeps growing. 

I have no idea what I am going to get for DD yet but I thought about a pillow pet! I just saw them in the store!

My mom and ILs I have no idea either, my mom is so hard to shop for because she would rather I not spend money on her and DH's parents are loaded so what do you buy for someone who has everything, KWIM? 

The rest is just nieces/nephews and close friends kids since we have an annual xmas party with friends and the kids do a little exchange. Our family made a deal a long time ago that we will only buy for the kids since our families are huge! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have totally not thought about it, but I love your MIL gift!  You are such a planner-I wish I could plan.  I am trying to savor the rest of the summer....I'm in denial that winter is around the corner, although I'll be SO thankful to see this 90-something degree weather go away!

LO gets super, super spoiled by GP's and SIL, so we won't buy him a ton but I'd like to invest in good professional holiday pics this year.

• MIL wants a list for LO so I've been thinking. We got her the Step 2 walk in kitchen. I told MIL some Lego Duplos, some books, and an extra stool for the kitchen. Should be more than enough I hope.

If my mom and uncle ask, which they probably will, I'll tell them a baby doll stroller, baby doll bed and some kind of tricycle/helmet.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I've been looking at Christmas stuff and will probably start buying some stuff in October.

I know we are getting DS a new play kitchen, a wagon and a toy vacuum, we don't have specific ones picked out yet though. We may get him a few other things.

We are not traveling for Christmas this year since I will be 39 weeks so we are just mailing gift cards to my family and dh's family

• I am!  We have dd's bday in November, then lo#2 due dec. 15th, then Christmas.  So we have a lot going on and I'm getting started early this year. 

For DD's list I have:  (this is her bday and Christmas combined) puzzles, wire rack to hold the puzzles, Tag Jr., play kitchen with food, art easel, and this trike https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3155375

Also maybe a few other odds & ends, like accessories for her baby dolls, books, little people, etc.

LO #2  will only be a week old, so we'll just get him a couple things he needs.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Christmas hit us really hard last year so I have been prepping for this year way in advance. So far I have two board games; one is Hockey Trivia dvd/board game another is "Scene It" Nickelodeon version which would be nice for SO's neices. Both on sale at a good price. The other two items I got are pampered chef stoneware I got at a 50% off sale my rep was having. Those are great because you can give them to anyone.

This year my side of the family is doing secret santa so we only have 4 $50 gifts to buy besides ourselves, ds and 4 other kids! Alot better than last year!!

For ds one big item we know were getting him are shelving unit/wall pockets to hang books ect & a table and chair set. Sooo excited to turn his room into a toddler room!
  • imagehisbabybear:

LOVE your gift for your MIL!! Soooo funny! :)

I  havent even started shopping yet and i probably wont until december. Which is sooo weird. I am a total planner but Christmas shopping is sooooo hard!

You might not be around today - since I posted this yesterday and left work right away but I'll reply anyways =)

This is a name stool puzzle!  I had one when I was little and it was my favorite!!!  They are very sturdy and hold up for a long long time. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekatypresson:
    imagehisbabybear:

LOVE your gift for your MIL!! Soooo funny! :)

You might not be around today - since I posted this yesterday and left work right away but I'll reply anyways =)

This is a name stool puzzle!  I had one when I was little and it was my favorite!!!  They are very sturdy and hold up for a long long time. 

This is the best stool on the market!  I got one when I was a baby, and it is still in excellent shape almost 30 years later.  I use it all the time to get stuff out of closets.  And it made it through college, so I am pretty sure that it can last through a tornado!  LO has one too. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"