Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Alternative to 3hr GTT

So I tried to do the 3hr, but I can't keep the drink down. Did anyone else have this problem? What did your OB do? I'm still waiting for a call from the office, but my regular OB is out of town this week. Thanks for any advice you have!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.

Re: Alternative to 3hr GTT

• Options
    Oh no!  I have no advice, but wanted to say I'm so sorry you had that experience!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks. It seriously was awful-the lab was completely packed and I had to make a run for the bathroom! Luckily no one was in there and it was pretty clean.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ask if you can do s meal test. you eat specific food before the test, thats how i did my 1 hour. i ate 2 pieces of toast, apple juice, two eggs and 2 pieces of cheese 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • Options
    Thanks Allison! Thats a great idea and I could totally handle that!
  • Options
    You poor thing! I am so not looking forward to trying this on Thursday.  GL finding an alternative. I feel like Grr Argh did something different-not for the 3 hour but the 1 hour?  I could be totally making that up though!!
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh wow, sorry hun. I had a bit of trouble with it, but not quite that bad. GL.
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"