Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor

Hello Ladies,

Quick question for you all: Is anyone using the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor to track cycle/fertile days?

Re: Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor

• Options
    Yes, I am. I am charting too.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am planning on getting one for next month & charting.  Hopefully I won't be sick next month...lol.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I heard about these...Thinking about getting one too. Can you tell me alittle more about them?
  • Options
    yes.  I charted with my first and got really anxious about it.  I bought a CBEFM and felt much better.  I am now using TTC#2.  I reccomend it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I used it for the first time this month, and it was great, however, I used opks on the side, and I am glad I did cause I ov and the monitor never picked up my peak days. It did pick up my high fertility, just not my peak days. So but other than that it was great!
  • Options

I just got one and will be using it along with charting to help monitor when I'm fertile...I used OPK last month and it did pick up my LH surge, but we only DTD once during my fertile stage, which explains why AF is here (only 20% chance to get preggers). this will be our 2nd cycle of trying and I caved in and bought one rather than waiting later on.... thanks for the info :)

• Options

imageMrsM87:
    I used it for the first time this month, and it was great, however, I used opks on the side, and I am glad I did cause I ov and the monitor never picked up my peak days. It did pick up my high fertility, just not my peak days. So but other than that it was great!

that can happen the  first month using it. The monitor takes a little while to get to know your cycles (maybe 2-3). 

good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm using one for the first time this month.  I'm hoping it works well.
  • Options
    I just looked into these...WOW - how much did ya'll pay for one? Has anyone used a different monitor? If so, which monitor?
  • Options
    I have used for 2 cycles . And did cm charting on the side .  Both cm and when the monitor said  I was peak matched .  I am waiting for AF so i can begin a new cycle . 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BFP ! March 2011 TTC since Jan 2010 Blood work CD 3 -normal Diagnosed with slight case of PCOS Nov 2010 S/A - High count , low morph and mobility Use acupuncture/herbs to regulate cycles
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"