May 2011 Moms
Options

No symptoms?

Hi, I am new to the board and 5w 1d.  I have no symptoms except large boobs and I'm hungry all the time.  I feel completely fine and normal which concerns me since I mc back in February (guess I'm just scared it will happen again).  And my appointment is 2 weeks away. Does anyone else have hardly any symptoms?

Re: No symptoms?

• Options
    Other than some occasional cramping and sore boobs I don't have any. What I have read is that most symptoms will start showing up around 6 weeks. I am trying to enjoy this time of being able to eat and do anything, but I would also like to feel pregnant as well.
  • Options

Hello, congrats and welcome!

I am slowly starting to see more symptoms each day - still nothing too drastic and I actually have to focus/concentrate and think about whether or not I am actually experiencing anything. Thus far I've had fatigue, increased appetite, minor lower back pain, bloating, occasional very light waves of nausea, and occasional sore boobs.

I wouldn't worry yet, from what I've heard symptoms typically don't start to really kick in until around 6 weeks.

* PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm the same with minimal symptoms at this point.  Occassional cramping and fatigue--but I have a one year old so I just might be tired from chasing her around. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Welcome May Mama!!!

I am just starting to have sore boobs (or my bra is too tight, the pain is that minimal).

I have had some cramping, but that just mostly scares me, I had a m/c in July.

And I am SOOOOO TIRED! But this is my second week of school (teaching) so even if I wasn't pregnant I think I would still feel that way!

I am ready for some symptoms!! Let me know this baby is going to hang around for the next 9 months!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am SO glad I read this! I just posted about this myself. I feel pretty much fine (just finished lunch and my stomach isn't so happy....even though I ate less than normal!).  I just have sore nipples and mild stomach pain but nothing else really.  I want to be able to function, but I also want to FEEL pregnant!  I don't have an appointment until October, so I'd like for my body to tell me that things are going ok and that hormone levels are doing well.  (I suppose my body is telling me something by missing a period though :)).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"