~~**February Love Bugs Check In**~~

2»

Re: ~~**February Love Bugs Check In**~~

• Options

HI PLEASE ADD ME! 

jaybee123,Jess,feb 13th

THANKS 

• Options

I received a pregnancy care package from my sister with organic pregnancy tea, stretch mark cream, and mom to be meditation books. 

I purchased a hooded bath towel shaped like a duck for baby. 

We started looking at furniture and I am gathering recommendations from my mommy friends for starting the registry at the end of the month after the big ultrasound.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    QOTD: Nope, this is #2, I will not have another shower.  I did buy a barely used double stroller at a garage sale the other week.  I think that has been my only purchase so far. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ::lurking...:: Hope you all are doing really well. Can you please remove me from the list? We had a m/c back in July. Thanks. :)
  • Options

My due date has been changed from Feb 19th to Feb 12th. Can you please update me on the list?

Thanks!

Bluehelix - Jen, 30

• Options
    We started our registry and we've received several outfits and bibs from MIL and DH's Aunt.  So far I bought a onsie and a stuffed Winnie the Pooh
  • Options

colsta - Colleen, 32

Due Feb 6th

• Options
    We registered at Target and Babies R Us for the crib, swing, and pack n play.  Everything else we will wait until we know what we are having (find out on Sept 24th!)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

QOTD: No, we haven't registered for anything yet. I still have to do my research...I know, I'm probably behind. :(

We had bought a few things with our previous pregnancies, but nothing really this time around. Our family has been buying gender neutral stuff already.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Blighted Ovum 7/2008 (D&C)
    Ectopic 7/2009 (Emergency surgery:removal of left tube)
    Blighted Ovum 1/2010 (Natural m/c)
    DS #1: 2/7/11
    Ectopic 2/2012
    BFP: 12/24/2013
  • Options

QOTD-Have you started to register or have you been looking at baby items you plan to register for? Have you received or bought any baby items?

Last weekend I needed to pick up a shower gift for a friend at BRU so DH came with me and we decided to just look around and get a feel for everything.  There are so many gadgets and whatnot these days that we just aren't familiar with.  It was very overwhelming.  We also went to BBB, which we actually liked much more.

We haven't bought or received anything as of yet.  I'm just starting to be comfortable with this pg and my family knows how scared I am so I think they're trying to give me my space for a while.

BFP 4/22/09, Missed M/C on 6/9, D & C on 6/11 @ 11wks- trisomy 16 BFP 11/19/09 -CP 11/23/09 BFP 1/16/2010- m/c 1/29/2010, low progesterone BFP 6/13/2010 = twins!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers</a
  • Options
    Renee 26 years old Due Feb 13th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"