Pre-School and Daycare
Options

$35.... for PAJAMAS?!?!?!?!

Yeesh!!!!

I just bought my niece a pair of PJ's from Justice for her birthday. 

They were a special request and now I know why my bro and SIL wouldn't buy them for her.

That place is INSANELY over priced!

I'm suddenly very glad to have a house full of boys.

To all you girl Moms out there:  GOOD LUCK!!!  Girls are pricey. 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.

Re: $35.... for PAJAMAS?!?!?!?!

• Options

Ha.  I think you need to link us to these marvelous pjs.

I've seen some at Gymboree for $34.50.  But have never paid that much.  I think $15 is the most I'd pay for pajamas for DD.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

• Options
    imagemoroccojade:

Ha.  I think you need to link us to these marvelous pjs.

they don't have the full set on the web site but these are the pants (listed online for $20)

I mean... I DO think they're cute but that seems like a lot of cash for a pair of PJ's for a kid in elementary school!

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just looked at the website and saw NO pj's WORTH $35!!!!!  Your niece has expensive taste!  If Paige ever wants a pair of $35 pj's she will be saving her $$ and getting them herself!  I will never pay that much!....lol
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagejessicada76:
     I will never pay that much!....lol

Neither will my bro or SIL....  hence she asked "Aunt Shelley Belly" for them for her birthday.

And I'm the sucker that bought them for her!

• Options

imagejessicada76:
    I just looked at the website and saw NO pj's WORTH $35!!!!!  Your niece has expensive taste!  If Paige ever wants a pair of $35 pj's she will be saving her $$ and getting them herself!  I will never pay that much!....lol

Yep, K will be in the same boat!

• Options

imagejessicada76:

• Options

imagejessicada76:

• Options
    Ahh Justice. My niece is also obsessed! They are formerly Limited Too and I was addicted to that as tween/teen so I can't hate too much.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is crazy. My nieces like that store, and I somehow got on their mailing list (probably from buying them a gift at some point). They send 40% off the entire store coupons nearly once a month. Maybe you could get a hold of one of those & get a price adjustment!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yep, I am doomed.  I'll be all over those coupons!  Did you know Justus has birthday parties and they dress the girls up head to toe and then they do a "runway" show.  AKA you go to pick up your kid and they throw a tantrum when you don't buy them that new outfit they tried on.  Genius sales tactic!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yikes!  I don't even spend $35 on pajamas for myself. 
  • Options
    Another reason I'm glad I have a boy! There is NO WAY!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"