Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Has anyone used something like this?

When we go to Hawaii, we're renting a crib for half the vacation. When we venture to the other side of the island, there are no rental places, the house owner doesn't provide a crib, and DD has outgrown a PNP. She is still in a crib at home, so I don't want the bed experiment to be on our trip. I was thinking of getting something like this....anyone used something similar? I wonder if this would be a hard adjustment for her too if she's only ever been in a crib?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Regalo-My-Cot-Travel-Bed/4433186?findingMethod=rr 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Has anyone used something like this?

• Options

If your daughter has only been in a crib, I would be scared of her rolling off.  Granted it's only a few inches.  We have this aerobed:

https://www.amazon.com/AeroBed-Sleep-Away-Inflatable-Kids/dp/B00006IV33/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1283284706&sr=8-1

We used it when we went to Disney and it worked out great.  It is very compact.  We fit it in a half a carry-on.  It can easily be inflated and deflated in the matter of seconds.  I think I paid $40 for it though, so if you're interested I would look around on the web.  I don't think I got it from Amazon.  Anyway, the sides go up so it's more like a crib type, than a cot would be.  We have used it when she stays the night and the in-laws or my mom's house. 

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• Options
    I second the air mattress so that way if H rolls she only goes onto the ground.  What DH and I do is just get 2 double beds.  He sleeps with Harm and I sleep alone.  This way he doesn't fall and he feels secure in a new place.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemomtoRaegan041008:

If your daughter has only been in a crib, I would be scared of her rolling off.  Granted it's only a few inches.  We have this aerobed:

https://www.amazon.com/AeroBed-Sleep-Away-Inflatable-Kids/dp/B00006IV33/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1283284706&sr=8-1

We used it when we went to Disney and it worked out great.  It is very compact.  We fit it in a half a carry-on.  It can easily be inflated and deflated in the matter of seconds.  I think I paid $40 for it though, so if you're interested I would look around on the web.  I don't think I got it from Amazon.  Anyway, the sides go up so it's more like a crib type, than a cot would be.  We have used it when she stays the night and the in-laws or my mom's house. 

We have that too. We've used it a few times for weekend trips and for our weeklong shore vacation. DS only rolled out once, and after that I just put a pillow on the side that wasn't against the wall. He never did it again. He LOVES that bed and hates to see it deflate.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"