Connecticut Babies

any new moms in the Manchester area?

looking for groups, just to get together and get out...
7 June 2009 - natural miscarriage at 10 weeks
6 Sept 2009 - natural miscarriage at 9 weeks Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: any new moms in the Manchester area?

• I am in south windsor !
  • im not a new mom yet but soon and im from the windham area
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi,

I'm in Manchester but not due until next April. I go to Lotus Yoga in Manchester where they have pre-natal and Mom & Baby yoga. 

• not quite new and not quite manchester, but wanting to get out too :) i have a 6-month-old and live near the ma line, about 40 minutes from there.
  • Hartford area here.... Baby Eva came in 2 1/2 weeks early so I am a proud new mom.  @ Gianna, I also went to Lotus yoga... Obviously missed my last two weeks ;(. I miss Melissa, but I am planning to go to the mommy and me session.
  • Not in Manchester but looking to meet new mothers
  • I'm in South Windsor and would love to meet other moms-to-be. I'm on the younger side (26) and pregnant with my first baby... none of my friends have kids yet!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageEmandChris08:
    I'm in South Windsor and would love to meet other moms-to-be. I'm on the younger side (26) and pregnant with my first baby... none of my friends have kids yet!

Congrats !!!!!!

I am in South Windsor too... I am 27 and Olivia is my first baby ... she is a little over 4 months !!

PM me and we can talk about get together !!!

• I'm in Enfield, work in South Windsor.. Close in age to some of you (25).. I would LOVE to meet new people my age in the area.. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • just moved from manchester to norwich, but i still work in manchester.  I know there is a MOPS group but had trouble finding a group with younger kids/babies.  there is a new mom group at manchester memorial hospital. not sure when they meet.  shoot we could start our own with all the replies :0)
  • Im in the South Windsor/ Manchester Area... First time Mommy :) Due in March 2011. Recently Married 30 years old.. Kinda new to this site, but would love to talk with local women in similar shoes to myself.....
  • GIGI I love the pics of your baby girl!! Where did you get them done??
  • if you search `moms` in manchester on meetup.com, there`s a couple that look really good. i haven`t been able to actually do anything with them yet, but it`s a start! maybe i`ll see some of you guys there :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"