December 2010 Moms

i shall call you lumpy

My babies new nickname is LUMPY, because she LOVES to make mommys tummy on the left side look uneven from the right and she makes my stomack really hard, i find her doing that alot, its like shes constantly pushing out to make an escape. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: i shall call you lumpy

• This happened to me last night. DH was rubbing my back while I was sitting on the edge of the bed and I looked down and noticed there was a big dent on the left side of my belly and a big bulge on the right side.

Side note: Your post title really made me want to watch Finding Nemo. "I shall call him 'Squishy', and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy." 

• This happened to me the other night! It actually scared me b/c i was trying to get comfy in bed & I put my hand on my stomach as I was shifting & I put my hand right on this big lump! omg, I popped up in bed & flipped the light on to see wtf was going on. I guess it was baby's butt or something. It was back to normal in the morning, but man, it freaked me out at first b/c it's not what I expected to feel at that moment!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • My baby is constantly doing this...especially at night! What i have noticed in the last day or so is that...before, all the lumps were below my belly button. Last night for the first time, LO was above my belly button. I was up four times last night because of LO and also a a first...I had severe back pain from all its movement:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"