I was going to use organic pocket diapers for our baby. My plan was to start on disposables and then switch between 6 and 8 weeks to cloth. I just started questioning and researching the PUL on most of the ones I was considering. Now I'm changing my tune.
I'm thinking organic fitted diapers and wool covers. I feel so lost though. I knew the lingo, the brands, etc. This is a whole new world! Here are some questions, but tell me anything I should know, please:
1. Is there a reason to use fitted diapers instead of prefolds? Are they that much easier and that much less work?
2. Which soakers/fitted diapers do you like? Do you prefer one size or sized?
3. How many wool covers do you like?
4. Really dumb ? - any wool covers that don't feel like wool? I'm not a fan of wearing wool sweaters unless I have a shirt underneath.
5. Are there other options I'm not considering that don't involve wool or plastic?