Upstate NY Babies
Options

Anyone wanna shop/snack this afternoon with me?

I just put Eve down for her nap but whenever she wakes up.. (probably between 2 and 3) we're gonna head up to the Blvd and hit up carters and maybe old navy.. and starbucks of course. I'm going either way.. but I figure if anyone wants to join me I'd put it out there. :)
Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
imagebabies
baby growth

Re: Anyone wanna shop/snack this afternoon with me?

• Options
    D'oh. It's like the only day this week I have plans, lol. It's our anniversary plus I have my appt to meet my new Dr at 2:30.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

We might be able to meet you for some Starbucks/shopping.  Zoey is actually at daycare today for a "trial run" day back since I start back to work tomorrow.  (boo!), but I'm probably picking her up shortly after 3:00 - have an apt to get my hair done and a pedicure so whenever I'm done with all that I'm going to get her. 

Text me when you are heading up towards the Blvd if you want and depending on the time, we should be free.  I'd love one last little GTG before it's back to reality tomorrow!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageskroops:

We might be able to meet you for some Starbucks/shopping.  Zoey is actually at daycare today for a "trial run" day back since I start back to work tomorrow.  (boo!), but I'm probably picking her up shortly after 3:00 - have an apt to get my hair done and a pedicure so whenever I'm done with all that I'm going to get her. 

Text me when you are heading up towards the Blvd if you want and depending on the time, we should be free.  I'd love one last little GTG before it's back to reality tomorrow!

Sounds great Amy! I'll shoot you a text in a bit. 

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    I would have loved to join you but I just put Abby down for her nap.  I doubt she will be up in time.  Wish I would have checked the board earlier I could have put her down sooner. 
  • Options
    Aww. boo. Yeah.. Eve is having her lunch now.. so we're probably leaving by about 2:30.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    Hopefully I can make it next time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards