Austin Babies
Options

How long does your 3 year old sleep?

We recently made a major change in DD's sleep schedule and I don't think she's getting enough sleep. How long does your 3 year old sleep at night and how long is his/her nap?

Re: How long does your 3 year old sleep?

• Options
    9 hours at night and a 2 hour nap in the day.
    She has been FIGHTING us for the last two weeks every single time though.  I am curious to see other answers.
  • Options
    dd sleeps between 10 and 11 hours each night. No nap Sad
    Jennifer--
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Usually 10.5-11 hours at night. Rarely does she nap. If she does it's about 1-2 hours.
  • Options
    About 10 hours at night and a 2 hour nap. He likes to go "napless" on weekends but then it messes up his schedule so I really try to keep him on his naps.
  • Options
    we're similar to the others too, about 10 hours at night and about 2 hour nap.  I hope we NEVER loose the nap!  wishful thinking....
    Jacob David (01/07), Matthew Isaac (12/08) & Kasey Elise (9/10)
    WEB
  • Options
    imagelrb:
    we're similar to the others too, about 10 hours at night and about 2 hour nap.  I hope we NEVER loose the nap!  wishful thinking....
    DD napped until the summer before Kinder so there is hope of the nap sticking around.
  • Options
    EmerEmer member
    Well, I guess she's getting a normal amount.  She's sleeping about 10-11 hours and taking a  1.5 - 2 hour nap.  She is sooooo cranky when she wakes up in the morning, which is really unusual for her.  She gets super whiney about an hour before bed time, too.  I'm thinking of moving her bed time up an hour (which takes it almost 4 hours earlier than it was 8 days ago).  Or should I just give her a little more time to adjust?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"