Baby Names
Options

PBK Catalog Names!

Here are some ideas if you're looking for inspiration:

Boys: Brooks (boy), Jake, Gavin, Patrick, Andrew, Matthew, Graham, Jack, Max, James, Oliver, Owen, Todd, Chase, Riley, Bennett, Tanner, Hunter, Blake, Samuel, Joseph, Logan, Evan, Brayden, Kyle, Cameron, Carter, Ryan, Devon, Cooper, Alex, Connor, Luke, Ashton, Dylan, Anthony, Daniel, Joshua, Tyler, Calvin

Girls: Chloe, Taylor, Katie, Lizzy, Laney, Jenny, Julianne, Cate, Julia, Charlotte, Trisha, Hayley, Leela, Alie (yes, spelled like this!), Katherine, Riley, Molly, Emily, Jennifer, Abby, Lucy, Sophie, Anna, Annabel, Reagan, Emma

On the boys side, I see tons of traditional names. One that suprised me was Calvin!

Never heard of Leela or that spelling of Allie (Alie). Also, surprised to see Jennifer-such an 80s name! (my name too :P) 

S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

Re: PBK Catalog Names!

• Options

Thanks for posting this.

PBK seemed to always have more traditional names so I'm surprised to see Brayden and Reagan.  

I'm also surprised to see Todd on the boy's side.   It's an ok name but plain to me. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • Options

Calvin is DH's #1 choice.

I like Leela - I went to high school with one and she was nice and pretty, so I have a good association with the name.

It is nice to see an abundance of traditional names.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ugh. Why did they have to throw Brayden in there! I wonder if they use the names of employee's children or if they are random?

I do like most of the names as I'm more into traditional names. Alie surprised me because I've never seen it spelled like that before.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"