Pregnant after IF
Options

Endo, Stage III - IVF path...

Hello ladies, I am hoping to hear some success stories from those of you who were diagnosed with Stage III endo (mostly in the tubes) and had to use IVF as your only option for getting pregnant.  I have had two miscarriages (5 months apart) and am looking forward to the day when I can carry to term.  Thanks!

Re: Endo, Stage III - IVF path...

• Options

My blog link is in my siggy, it has my story, etc.

I have stage IV endo and my insides are mostly incased in scar tissue.  I have 1.5 ovaries and my right one doesn't ovulate anymore. BUT after 2 laps and 7 months of Lupron Therapy (which I highly recommend BTW) we conceived DD#1 spontaneously after 7 cycles.

This time, I weaned DD after 6 months of breastfeeding and we got pregnant instantly, which ended in a miscarriage (not due to the endo).  Then had no luck for a year, so we did IVF and are now having twins!!

I hope you are a success story soon, I love to hear endo success stories:)

Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
  • Options

Wow!  What a journey.  It is uplifting and inspring to hear success stories only because I feel so dejected right now and get depressed thinking about all of the things that I will have to go through coming up (having lap surgery in two weeks) after what I have already been through!  Thanks!

imageChristakim:

My blog link is in my siggy, it has my story, etc.

I have stage IV endo and my insides are mostly incased in scar tissue.  I have 1.5 ovaries and my right one doesn't ovulate anymore. BUT after 2 laps and 7 months of Lupron Therapy (which I highly recommend BTW) we conceived DD#1 spontaneously after 7 cycles.

This time, I weaned DD after 6 months of breastfeeding and we got pregnant instantly, which ended in a miscarriage (not due to the endo).  Then had no luck for a year, so we did IVF and are now having twins!!

I hope you are a success story soon, I love to hear endo success stories:)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also did Lupron Depot before my FET.  I also did intralipids and a second lap right before my FET.  More details in my blog.  I'm really starting to believe the idea that there's an immune issue going on with endo.
  • Options

imageschoolsoutbride:
    I also did Lupron Depot before my FET.  I also did intralipids and a second lap right before my FET.  More details in my blog.  I'm really starting to believe the idea that there's an immune issue going on with endo.

I agree

Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
  • Options

I have Stage IV endo, which was all over my entire abdomen -- ovaries, tubes, uterus, intestines, stomach, bowel, everything.  I also had a large portion of one ovary removed.  Post-surgery, I have a lot of scar tissue now instead, but my tubes were clear at my HSG.  I also have DOR and DH has MFI.  Everything we have is severe enough to warrant IVF by itself. 

That said, we have twice done IVF+ICSI and been successful both times.  I saw a mention of Lupron therapy from the other posters... I also did 2 months of Lupron depot prior to my IVF cycles.

Best of luck to you!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"