North Carolina Babies
Options

I have a child prodigy.

Hehe.. ok, not really. But she did do something yesterday that I found pretty cool.

My parents and IL's came up on Sunday and we grilled out. We sat in the dining room to eat (the table is new and we've never all sat there.. so it's not like we have our "assigned" or usual seats or anything). Yesterday afternoon, she proceded to walk around the table, pointing at each chair and saying who sat there on Sunday. I couldn't even really remember who had sat where myself! She even pointed under the table and said "Lola"..which is my IL's dog. hehe.

It's just amazing what they pay attention to, and what information they retain at this age! I just thought that was cool.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: I have a child prodigy.

• Options
    Yay holly!! hehe!! its crazy the things that they remember...it amazes me al the time the things jack will talk about or reference when i dont even remember it at first till he brings it up. A few weeks ago we were at my sister in laws and her neice was there that is holly's age and had a sippy like one we have at home that we hadn't used lately well when i took it out the other day he said Ava's cup cuz it was just like hers...it was hilarious and everyday he used it now he will say it and i try and explain that its jacks. i thought they'd all be older when they processed this stuff.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    For some reason, I thought you might be bragging about the fact that she had learned the word, "holla". That definitely sounds like child prodigy material to me. Wink
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagefeistyred23:
    For some reason, I thought you might be bragging about the fact that she had learned the word, "holla". That definitely sounds like child prodigy material to me. Wink

Well there's that too... LOL. Stick out tongue

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    She is too cute.  The random things they remember.
  • Options
    She's totally ready for MENSA! Too cute!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Go Holly!  I'm impressed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"