May 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone journaling???

Just wondering if anyone is planning to journal during their pregnancy?

If so, are you just writing in a blank notebook? Or will you actually purchase a pregnancy journal - which one? Or will you blog?

* PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone journaling???

• Options

I've started journaling..I found this cute journal at Burlington Coat Factory this weekend..It's called "My Pregnancy Journal" (Duh..lol), and has tabbed sections depending on the stage of pregnancy..and then is broken down into weeks, and has areas for you to put your thoughts down..It really is cute..Initially, I was just writing on loose-leaf, but then I decided I wanted a cuter, neater way to journal..

I was also thinking about blogging too, but I haven't gotten there yet :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was journaling before the pregnancy just because I've always done it so I'm not going to make a special journal now but I do have a personal blog and I will put more in depth things in there like bump pics and how I'm feeling week by week.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I submit random acts of blog...so I figure they'll just be baby related now.
  • Options

DH got me a new scrapbook and some cute paper to be able to put my journal notes in. I'll do it once weekly, with a picture, a recap of our week and my stats (symptoms, weight, waist measurement).

• Options
    I have this blank book I'm going to fill with journal entries, photos and info from doctors visits and stuff.
    ♥ mm/c 2/6/2010 ♥ lydia 4/28/2011 ♥ c/p 10/25/2011 ♥ edd 2/23/2012
  • Options
    I have "The Pregnancy Journal" by A. Christin Harris. It has small places to journal, but it's more about daily info on the fetus. I like the daily updates about what's going on with my body, but like I said, the journal places are small. That's fine for me, but maybe not for everyone.
    married 7.3.08 - mc 8.10 - dd 6.4.11 cp 10.13 - bfp 11.13 edd 7.22.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mine sounds very similar to yours - "my pregnancy journal" by Ryland, Peters and Small..It has little blurbs under each week about baby..and then little areas to write your thoughts..but each tabbed area has a pocket, so you can put pictures, extra paper, etc in there..
  • Options
    I started a blog so I could share it with friends and family who don't live nearby, but I really like the idea of having a personal journal that I don't have to censor.  I'll have to check out the ones you guys mentioned.
  • Options
    I'll probably start a pregnancy journal soon, I've always thought it would be something cute to have. For now, since I haven't felt "safe" enough to buy one, I'm journaling on my phone. I found a really cute pg app called Mom2B that allows you to journal right on your droid, lol! I'm such a dork! I bought a pg book at 7wks last time, after we saw a hb, then we lost our LO at 11wks (although the u/s showed he/she left us at 8wks).
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"