Parenting after 35
Options

Pill scare

On Saturday I was playing with Matt and I saw he had something in his mouth - a pill.  I freaked. I was almost positive he did not swallow any but not knowing what the pill was or where it came from I called poison control. Based on my description, they did not know what the pill was. We decided not to go to the ER and just watch Matt to make sure he was okay. And luckily he was.

Our nanny didn't know what it was which leaves either visitors or our housekeeper.  It is so scary because the house had been cleaned the day before and I have no idea where the pill came from.  Matt puts everything in his mouth and I thought we were really careful about keeping the house safe.

Re: Pill scare

• Options
    Eeek! It is amazing to me now that we have a LO what we find on the floor. Even when you think the house is clean. I am so sorry you had such a scare! Glad he is fine too!
  • Options

That is so scary!  Our babies find every little thing.  Aaron was munching on something at the office and it was a chocolate wrapper that I'd missed with the vacuum. It probably fell out of the trash when we emptied it.

I'm glad Matty is OK, Amy.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That is so scary! I can't imagine! Glad you were on the ball with that one!

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good eye mom! Good thing you saw that one.
  • Options
    OMG! How scary. Thank goodness you caught it before he swallowed it. I am going home to vacuum everything in site and then some today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    scary...glad all is well!
  • Options
    glad you caught that floor snack
  • Options
    Yikes!  I'm glad he's okay!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    OMGosh!  I'm glad he is ok!
  • Options

I too always think my house is clean but Sienna manages to always find something on the floor.

Thank God you found it. You can use it as an example to your nanny & housekeeper so they are super careful.

• Options
    Oh no! I'm so glad he's ok!
  • Options

That is scary. I am glad he is OK.

Maddie ate a blue M&M off the floor at my BFF's house. I could only tell from the blue drool - she made quick work of the candy. Granted, that isn't scary, just gross.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"