Oklahoma Babies
Options

Tulsa OB Search.

I am interested to know if anyone has gone to see Dr. Gehring? And what were your thoughts about him? Thanks so much.

Re: Tulsa OB Search.

• Options
    I switched to Dr. Gehring right after my miscarriage... he is WONDERFUL! I just absoluety love him, my husband was also impressed, and that is not like him to actually say he like the doctor. The staff there is also very friendly and every time I have called needed a question from the nurse I get called back pretty quickly!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

Any one of the doctors in that practice is wonderful.  I got to Dr. Williamson now and my last baby was delivered by Dr. Zanovich, so I got to meet Dr. Gehring.  You will meet them all in your last rotations in case your doc can't be there.

They are all GREAT!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I see Dr Donnelly, one of the female doctors on staff.  I have been seeing her for around four years.  I recently miscarried with my first pregnancy, and felt that she and the staff were extremely helpful through that hard time.

The office is decorated really well, and the staff is friendly.  They return calls quickly and are very polite.

I recommend anyone in that practice!

• Options
    HI ,..I JUST HAD MY FIRST BABY  AND I WENT TO OB RITA SANDERS, BETWEEN 81ST ST AND 91ST ..I THOUGHT SHE WAS GREAT..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"