Single Parents
Options

DB is pissing me off again!

DB leaves for PA in a few days. So I know I don't have to really deal with him much. However, he is still pissing me off. So far he is already planning to get drunk the first weekend he is back. He has been bragging to MY best friend of such. He keeps saying "there's like 50 friends that wants to take me to the club the first weekend I'm back". Which I know is crap. Most of our old friends were pissed at him when we left. 

It just makes me mad. He gets to go back to PA, which he has been wanting since we moved. He gets to go back to clubbing and partying all the dang time. Also, he doesn't have to deal with a baby holding him down. I know that I love my daughter and love being a mommy. I also know that not being able to go to the mall without either dragging the baby along or finding a sitter is out of the question. However, given all these things he gets he still tries to play the woe is me card and say he gets the bad end of the deal.

Now while he is here he doesn't help with the baby. Doesn't try to take her at night so I can sleep or try to spend time with her. Hell he won't even change her diaper cuz "he doesn't wanna do cloth". Which is complete BS. Now we are looking at mere days till he leaves for good and still won't do anything for his daughter. Won't even spend much time with her.

Plus he tries to tell me he knows everything. It just makes me so mad!! I don't even like hearing him speak or looking at him. Ugh! I'm sorry if all of this sounds stupid and petty. I'm just fed up with his whining. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: DB is pissing me off again!

• Options
    Doesn't sound stupid of whiny at all.  I get mad all the time that ex H really doesn't have to take any responsibility for DD, while I do.  When he has her half of the time his mom is taking care of her. 
  • Options
    I totally understand. My ex told me he couldn't change a diaper because he made me a cheeseburger to eat. Then he had the nerve to tell me he had a personal life and I didn't get one because I chose to be a single mom. I wish mine would pack up and move across the country, it can be a db exchange.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just know he is missing out. Going out clubbing sounds like something a teenager would do - not a parent.

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Options

imageKentuckychick_8201:
    Doesn't sound stupid of whiny at all.  I get mad all the time that ex H really doesn't have to take any responsibility for DD, while I do.   

KY chick, This is so my issue. my STBXH doesn't want to be a dad but the prick sure does want to be there during the birth.  He doesn't want the responsibility, just all the other parts to it.  I want to tell him to go rot in hell.

And OP, Not whiny at all.  I say go ahead and tell him to leave.  Now. 

• Options
    Going out clubbing....hmmm, sounds like he thinks he's on Jersey Shore.  Nice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"