TTC after 35

Cycles getting shorter?

Hello everyone!  Sorry I've been out for a bit (vacation, end of summer craziness).  I'm catching up on all I've missed, but I have a question.

My cycle has always been pretty regular 30-31 days.  I had a mc in January, and it took 5 weeks for AF to come afterwards, but moved back to my 30 day schedule the next few cycles after that.  Then, I had two 28-day cycles.  The first time I figured was just a fluke, but because it happened twice in a row I mentioned it to my endo when I had my thyroid check-up last month.  So she checked some other hormones with my thyroid b/w.  She said they all looked OK.

My last cycle was 27 days.  I'm a little confused by it.  Does it mean anything if your cycle gets shorter?  Anyone else experience a cycle change like that?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cycles getting shorter?

• could be that your range is just widening. that happened to me in the past year. used to be 28 days on the dot. now I range from 27 to 31.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have always had regular 28 day cycles - even after I got off BC that I'd taken for years I got AF like clockwork. Since my D&E in January I haven't had a normal one - they range from 27 to 33 days.  I've seen lots of other women in TTCAL say the same thing. I wouldn't worry too much.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks... I wasn't too worried, yet anyway.  It's only a couple of days.  I guess I'll just try to remain aware if any other changes start happening.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"