Indiana Babies
Options

DWTS

Who else is dissapointed? I was hoping the rumors were not true, but I am not enjoying the pics for this season. It seems to me, it keeps getting worst each year.

Re: DWTS

• Options
    Since when is Bristol Palin a "star"?  I am looking forward to seeing Mrs. Brady though and I think Jennifer Gray is kind of cool.
  • Options

imagesugarplumwife:
    Since when is Bristol Palin a "star"?  I am looking forward to seeing Mrs. Brady though and I think Jennifer Gray is kind of cool.

Exactly! When I heard she may be on DWTS, I was hoping it was just a rumor. Guess not!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    disappointed as well and Mike The Situation?? Really?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• Options

I'm sad Edyta is leaving. Sad  They need to bring back her hunky husband!

But I'm not surprised about Bristol.  It's not always "stars," but people who are making headlines at the time of the new season. 

• Options
    I am so disappointed. Mike The Situation? Really? I wish he would just go away. I may not watch this season now and my husband will be thankful for that! He hates it! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was LMAO on the glee emmy intro where Kate Gosselin says she can dance and they are like no thanks, we have enough people!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I think The Situation is hilarious! And the No Talent As$ Clown? 

I'm totally watching :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't watch the show but heard them talking about the line up on the radio this morning.  Bristol Palin made me laugh...I guess when one reality show falls through you just find another one!  I think Florence Henderson and Jennifer Gray would be fun to watch.
  • Options
    imageIU_baby:

I think The Situation is hilarious! And the No Talent As$ Clown? 

I'm totally watching :)

Oh I am still watching! I also think watching the "Situation" will be hilarious to watch!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"