Parenting after 35
Options

Halloween costume PIP

I think I have to order this tonight. Along with about $75 worth of other cuteness. Seriously... Carter's is killing me right now!

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Halloween costume PIP

• Options

We got the cow for Maddie - so freakin' cute. I am sooooo tempted to get that ladybug. I LOVE ladybugs and that one is adorable.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is so cute.  I love the tights.  I bought T her Ladybug costume last fall. My girls insisted on trying it on her the other day and she wasn't near as excited as we were. 
  • Options
    I looove the stripes that go with it!  very cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So, so adorable!
  • Options
    I cannot wait to see Sydney wearing that!!!

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    Simply adorable!
  • Options

Love it. I can't wait to see pictures of her in it.

I'm still trying to decide what to dress Caroline as. 

• Options
    Yup we have the Duckie outfit from Carters. Make sure you Like them on Facebook and sign up on their website with your email address for the COUPONS- they send GREAT ones. Don't buy w/out. (I was lucky to get the ducky outfit at Costco for $12!!- don't recall seeing the lady bug one there though)
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I love that! I am having a hard time deciding what Sienna should be. I am trying to keep the weather in mind as it does usually get pretty cold here at that time. I wonder how she'll be with something on her head. theya are at the age to get frustrated & pull it off.

• Options

imagesuperaunt:
    Yup we have the Duckie outfit from Carters. Make sure you Like them on Facebook and sign up on their website with your email address for the COUPONS- they send GREAT ones. Don't buy w/out. (I was lucky to get the ducky outfit at Costco for $12!!- don't recall seeing the lady bug one there though)

^ Ooooh.. I am going to do that!

So, I ordered a little more than I thought I was going to.... 

I just used two codes and saved 10% plus free shipping. Plus, everything I ordered was on sale. I got seven outfits, the costume, a coat, and a pair of PJ's for $115. I'm stoked.

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Totally adorable, can't wait to see the pics!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"