May 2011 Moms

First appointment isn't until 9/30 :(

I really don't want to wait a whole month for my first appointment, especially since my office doesn't do u/s's on the first visit. Kinda freaked about that, especially after my missed m/c last March. u/s said my first passed away at 8 weeks, so now I'm really worried this one. Ugh, I need to stop freaking out! End rant, sorry ladies! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: First appointment isn't until 9/30 :(

• I'm sorry, try not to worry too much!

It does suck having to wait so long for the first appointment, but in some ways it's better. You can tell a lot more at 8-10 weeks than you can in the earlier weeks. I think there's much more of a variation of growth in the early weeks and it's hard to tell anything at all!

I go the 27th for my first appt.

PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Waiting until the 23rd : ( it's hard! I praise god for headaches, backaches, crampiness, gas, and white TP to tide me until then. : P Although most of the time I feel completely normal.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh i totally feel your pain. My date is the 22nd and it feels like forever away. I find myself to keep looking at the calender and wishing the date was already here. i wish we could all jump to 12 wks! Sticky dust to all of us!!!!

• imagefluffybuns:

I'm sorry, try not to worry too much!

It does suck having to wait so long for the first appointment, but in some ways it's better. You can tell a lot more at 8-10 weeks than you can in the earlier weeks. I think there's much more of a variation of growth in the early weeks and it's hard to tell anything at all!

I go the 27th for my first appt.

I agree..Although, does your office know you have a history of m/c? When I called to schedule mine (which is also the 27th), she said I'll get an appointment when I'm around 8 weeks..I asked if I could get in any sooner, and she said they usually only see patients sooner if they have a history of m/c, or if they're having problems.. Usually, the earlier u/s are generally for dating, and to make sure there's a sac there..As I quoted, you can see A LOT more between 8-10 weeks (I know too, because I'm an ultrasound tech :) )

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I totally understand!! My 1st app isn't until the 30th either :( Be strong!! Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My first appointment isn't until Oct 8th - I think I'm going to go crazy waiting. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"