South Florida Babies

pedi recs

DH and I shared the same pedi growing up, and he is now the kids pedi, and we love him, but not his office so much.  They have FOREVER long waits and the staff is not very professional, maybe because they are too familiar with us...=/  Now we have new insurance, and he doesn't accept them, we could change insurance, but it just seems liek the perfect opportunity to change drs since he will be retiring in three years anyways.

Anyways, i am looking for a wonderful pedi that ya'll might recomend, in the cooper city, pines, miramar, even miami lakes areas.  TIA

Re: pedi recs

• Children's Medical Center! We go to the Chapel Trail Office. But I've gone to the Pines and Hollywood office. We usually see Dr. Samuels but have also seen Dr. Levine and Morrison. Their wait is phenomenal! So glad I switched to them even though I loved our old pedi.
  • dr cohen - pediatric associates chapel trail office- while the wait isnt always great I really love him, which is why I havent switched doctors.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Kris!! :)

Is that Dr. Canton by any chance??? That is Cruz' childhood doctor that he and his family are obssesed with... I'm just not convinced myself (yet... and might never be if he is retiring in thee years). Mari had mentiond that she thought he was Charlie and Jude's doctor.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageFSUSammy:
    Children's Medical Center! We go to the Chapel Trail Office. But I've gone to the Pines and Hollywood office. We usually see Dr. Samuels but have also seen Dr. Levine and Morrison. Their wait is phenomenal! So glad I switched to them even though I loved our old pedi.

This.  I am always out of there in under an hour. I've seen a few others as well, but Alexis' main Dr is Samuels.

image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"