Maryland Babies
Options

Legitimate Work At Home Jobs

I've been researching work at home job opportunities but a lot what I find seems too good to be true.  Does anyone know of anything legit I could look into?

Re: Legitimate Work At Home Jobs

• Options

The only one I know of is Alpine Access.  I've read a few news stories on them.  I've thought about it starts at $8-12/hr which doesn't work for our situation.

Here's 1 website with reviews: https://www.jobvent.com/alpine-access-job-reviews-C4994

Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • Options

Medical transcription, open an etsy shop, babysit/nanny in your home, call centers, accountant...

I actually have a friend that has worked from home now for a few years.  She found her job on craigslist, doing online landlord paperwork support...she works 4-10 hour days by choice, gets paid a decent amount for what she does, and has benefits.

Here is an article on work from home jobs...

https://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/CollegeAndFamily/RaiseKids/4realJobsYouCanDoFromHome.aspx

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's so funny you posted this, it was something I was actually trying to research as well last week.  Working full-time as a nurse and having a 6 month old can be a killer.  I was looking into medical transcription from home since I've got the nursing background.  It's hard to know which jobs are legit or not, that's my major hesitation.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't seen any work-at-home jobs that seem to be legit. Most people I know who work from home had a job with their company and switched to working at home due to negotiations with their company, or they can only work at home part-time and go into work the rest of the time. GL in your search though!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"