*FET #1 2 frosties, c/p*
*Lap April 2010, removed endometrioma/endo implants*
*Surprise BFP June 2010*
*Beautiful daughter born 2/14/11!!*
Thoughts from an Overwrought Mind
SAIFW

Re: Worms needs HUGS ladies

• Options

This makes me so sad Sad  Can someone remind me what cycle this was for her?  Was it a donor cycle too?

dx'd with severe endo and poor egg quality 3 IUIs were all BFN IVF #1 = c/p IVF #2 = BFN IVF #3 = beautiful baby girl born 2/2011; 8/2011 Surprise BFP - natural m/c at 8w; TTC #2 2011-2012; 2 IUIs = BFN; IVF #1 = BFP 9dp5dt beta = 328; 11dp5dt = 650; 13dp5dt = 1114; 18dp5dt = 4747 BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    They are using DS - this was an FET with embies from her fresh IVF. She has just dealt with so much, I just started crying when I read it.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

imageimage
    TTC Since Dec 2006
    *IVF #1 cancelled at ET*
    *IVF #2 OHSS, transfer cancelled*
    *FET #1 2 frosties, c/p*
    *Lap April 2010, removed endometrioma/endo implants*
    *Surprise BFP June 2010*
    *Beautiful daughter born 2/14/11!!*
    Thoughts from an Overwrought Mind
    SAIFW
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBunnyintheYard:

This makes me so sad Sad  Can someone remind me what cycle this was for her?  Was it a donor cycle too?

this was the first FET from her second IVF. (first IVF was cancelled due to no sperm) she also went through a few rounds of D-IUI before trying IVF again. Plus, this mark her 4 year TTC anniversary. ((hugs)) and love to our biggest cheerleader.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMontyMrs:
    imageBunnyintheYard:

this was the first FET from her second IVF. (first IVF was cancelled due to no sperm) she also went through a few rounds of D-IUI before trying IVF again. Plus, this mark her 4 year TTC anniversary. ((hugs)) and love to our biggest cheerleader.

Ugh.  That just rips my heart out.  Sad

dx'd with severe endo and poor egg quality 3 IUIs were all BFN IVF #1 = c/p IVF #2 = BFN IVF #3 = beautiful baby girl born 2/2011; 8/2011 Surprise BFP - natural m/c at 8w; TTC #2 2011-2012; 2 IUIs = BFN; IVF #1 = BFP 9dp5dt beta = 328; 11dp5dt = 650; 13dp5dt = 1114; 18dp5dt = 4747 BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so heartbroken for her. She truly is our biggest cheerleader and I want her over here with us!!!! Sad
    After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
  • Options
    I am just sick over it. This is not fair at all, and my heart is breaking for ML.  
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    I am so sick over this. I don't understand! My heart is broken into pieces for her.
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    crap        it needs to be her time - so unfair about the BFN
  • Options
    I'm so sad for her. I was just thinking about her today...sending lots of hugs her way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"