Snarky and T-TTC
Options

*waves*

I don't know if you guys generally introduce yourselves on this board.  I joined The Bump today JUST because someone told me about Snarky and T-TTC.  I absolutely love it.

I've been diagnosed with PCOS, don't ovulate, and am going to start clomid at some point.  I am sick and effing tired of people telling me that I just need to relax and stop thinking about it.  Or when they say "why are you even trying so hard?  why not just wait and see if it happens?."  Or my favorite, "it will happen when it's supposed to happen."  I want to scream BIOLOGY DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY and hit them with something pointy, but usually just smile sweetly and move on with my day. 

Do they honestly think they are being helpful? 

Anniversary

TTC #1 Off of HBC December 09 Dx PCOS, no ovulation, HSG + SIS normal 9/4: 100 mg clomid + ovidrel trigger: BFN 10/15: Gonal-f (75 IU, 112.5 IU, 150 IU) + ovidrel trigger + IUI: BFN 11/15: Gonal-f (112.5 IU) + ovidrel trigger + IUI: BFN 12/17: Gonal-f (112.5 IU, 150 IU): cycle canceled due to no response IVF #1: 1/18 start BCP, 2/1 start Lupron, 2/10 start stimming, 2/20 ER, 2/15 ET, 3/6 beta 1: 216, 3/8 beta 2: 420 *saifw*

Re: *waves*

• Options

Hello - I am seriously shocked, very amused, and slightly proud that our reputation extends beyond the Bump!

I think most people 1. Don't know what to say 2. Can't comprehend that getting pregnant can actually be hard 3. Are Stupid, Ignorant, and Self-Absorbed, so yes, they think they are being helpful and encouraging.

As bitchy as I am online, in person I usually gloss it over, smile sweetly and curse them over and over in my head.

Anyway, you should know the rules:

1. Lurk

2. Know your audience

3. Don't be a Douche

4. Post. A lot.

Welcome, and please start entertaining us sooner rather than later. I was going to start biitching these women out for their lack of posting. I need entertainment or I may have to start working again.

• Options
    Ok, I've been reading the recent threads and wanting to comment, but I didn't want to show up and start commenting out of nowhere.
    Anniversary

TTC #1 Off of HBC December 09 Dx PCOS, no ovulation, HSG + SIS normal 9/4: 100 mg clomid + ovidrel trigger: BFN 10/15: Gonal-f (75 IU, 112.5 IU, 150 IU) + ovidrel trigger + IUI: BFN 11/15: Gonal-f (112.5 IU) + ovidrel trigger + IUI: BFN 12/17: Gonal-f (112.5 IU, 150 IU): cycle canceled due to no response IVF #1: 1/18 start BCP, 2/1 start Lupron, 2/10 start stimming, 2/20 ER, 2/15 ET, 3/6 beta 1: 216, 3/8 beta 2: 420 *saifw*

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I think as long as you aren't totally douchey, you can comment. Especially after an intro. Commenting without an intro makes us wonder who the eff you are!

Also, the more we know you, the more we will care Big Smile

• Options

imagemaereth:
    Ok, I've been reading the recent threads and wanting to comment, but I didn't want to show up and start commenting out of nowhere.

me too....me tooo!!!!!

I'm going to dive in and post....see ya around!

• Options
    imageNest_Catty:

imagemaereth:

me too....me tooo!!!!!

I'm going to dive in and post....see ya around!

We could use some new "faces" around here, as long as you're super fly and not douchey!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You sound like you'll fit right in here! 

TTTC isn't a club that anyone wants to join, but you're in great company.  This is a great group of girls.  Welcome!  

someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
    Hidee ho there! Welcome to the board!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yay for new blood. 
  • Options

ditto Murph.

• Options
    imageyogisunam:

ditto Murph.

• Options
    imageyogisunam:

ditto Murph.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"