Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Red Chicco and Uppa Baby Question

Does anyone know if the Reds clash or not with the Red Uppa Baby and the Red Chicco Keyfit?  

We received the red keyfit as a shower gift and haven't bought our stroller yet - I really like the red Uppababy and would like to order it but don't want the reds to completely clash.

Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Red Chicco and Uppa Baby Question

• Options
    Would it really matter? In order to use the carseat you have to remove the actual seat from the Uppababy so the reds would not be together.
  • Options
    There's no fabric on the uppa baby when you're using the carseat adapter. The only fabric you see is the basket, which I think is black on every color.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageblondbomber23:
    There's no fabric on the uppa baby when you're using the carseat adapter. The only fabric you see is the basket, which I think is black on every color.

This.  But I also wanted all our stuff to coordinate so I got the silver UBV and black/silver chicco.

• Options
    It didn't matter to us since when LO is that small we'll use the bassinet. 
  • Options

imagebisabelm:
    Would it really matter? In order to use the carseat you have to remove the actual seat from the Uppababy so the reds would not be together.

Then nope - it wouldn't matter.  It was more of an issue if the fabrics were next to each other.  

• Options

imageblondbomber23:

This. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"