Postpartum Depression
Options

PPD? or a phobia?

Hey girls...I really need some advice. About a month ago, I felt like a "lightswitch" went off inside me. All of a sudden, I became an anxious, worrisome, panicked mom. Everything was so great before this. My DD is close to 10 months now, and I felt like everything was perfect! She's the best thing that has ever happened to me, and super fun and a happy baby. My DH is so kind and loving,and I am lucky enough to only have to work 2 days a week so I can spend my time with DD. But a month ago, nothing major happened...but I became so anxious something would happen to me and I couldnt control my anxiety. I couldnt sleep...I couldnt focus on anything except these thoughts. Now, it seems to be better, but now it seems like i'm afraid something will happen to HER. I try to calm myself down and distract myself and sometimes I can. I can be all normal again for a few hours and then all of these scary thoughts come rushing back. What is this!?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PPD? or a phobia?

• Options
    Def sounds like anxiety mixed with panic attacks. Talk to your doctor. Seems mild enough that you may want to try vitamins first (omega 3 and thats just the most common). If not try therapy. Maybe you can talk something out that you dont realize is bothering you but is. GL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"