Attachment Parenting
Options

My boob is his lovey.

I wish I were kidding. He's got an actual lovey that he snuggles if he's sleepy in the car or the stroller, but any other time he needs a lovey he will pull my shirt to get to it.

My poor nipples.

I want to redirect, but he's teething so it feels mean to even consider.

But my poor nipples.

Advice?

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My boob is his lovey.

• Options

If I had a dollar for every time I've said these exact words.....

Time to bring back out the lanolin & let some BM dry on your nips, when you have 30 seconds in between sessions, just like when he was brand new. I feel your pain!

• Options
    I have no advice, but wanted to say that the subject of your post made me laugh. I'm really hoping I can get my kid attached to a pink blanky instead of my boob....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same for ds he won't take pacifiers, blankets or hardly even bottles. But he loves to nurse, rub and caress and sleep on my boobs! Lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    at least I'm not alone Wink (which is enough to make me feel better!)
  • Options
    DD is happy about half the night without them, then wakes up, and wants to snuggle, while eating from one she likes to smack at and pinch the other one.  Ouch! 
  • Options

imageanabell0920:
    Same for ds he won't take pacifiers, blankets or hardly even bottles. But he loves to nurse, rub and caress and sleep on my boobs! Lol

This exactly!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD is fond of kneading the boobs- just like a lump of bread dough.... no plugged ducts for me! haha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"