Detroit Babies

THerapist rec

Not really able to join this board yet.. I hope to join soon thoght. But any info that you can offer I would greatly appreciate :) Anyone have a great FEMALE therapist in the detroit metro area that you highly recommend? I would need to have the therapist to have experience with infertility.... I am in the livonia/canton area. Background history: a few miscarriages, a failed IVF cycle. Will need to have blood thiners to have a successful pregnancy whenever it happens. So, to sum it all it, all my babies have died and in order to have a successful pregnancy, I feel like I have to get over my negative past experiences since all my babies have died. Enter a therapist. sidenote: My DH is wonderful and successful.. couldnt have asked to anyone better.

Re: THerapist rec

• I know I am very late in responding - but I just 're-joined' the boards?Smile
    Anyhow, I am a therapist and I would completely recommend a Family/Christian/Catholic Services location for your experience (I am not personally very religious - but I suggest these specific counseling offices because of their tendency towards sensitivity re: pregnancy and childbirth).
    I commend you for recognizing that you need to process your emotions of loss in preparation for your future plans...I wish you luck with whatever type of therapy you determine best for you (and your husband)...best wishes on your journey!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"