Multiples
Options

Twin Baby Shower Favor Ideas

DH's cousin just adopted preemie twins (one boy, one girl) and we are having a shower for her in September. 

My SIL asked me to help with favor ideas. Does anyone have any creative baby shower favor ideas, especially any that are twin specific?

Thanks in advance!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

VOTE on my Name List

Re: Twin Baby Shower Favor Ideas

• Options

how wonderful!

twinkies :)

doublemint gum

twix

• Options

My mom did mini-Barefoot wine bottles (has baby feet on the bottle) in pink and blue...big hit!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I was Team Green and had two baby showers. The favors for the first shower was little Chinese takeout containers filled with personalized M&Ms that said Baby A and Baby B. Everything was in the color scheme of the rest of the party. The second shower's favors were Double Bubble bubblegum dispensers and double cherry gummy candy.

• Options
    WE DID M&M'S 
  • Options
    My shower was saturday and my sister gave out two packs of doublemint gum with a cute poem about twins on it. Everyone loved it!
  • Options
    I had my shower yesterday, and my mom bought little chinese takeout boxes from the dollar store and put hershey kissess, 2 blue coins that say "it's a boy" and 2 pairs of chocolate booties.  So cute!
    Clomid x 2 cycles ..... BFN. 6/08 Gonal F with TI- BFN. 7/08 Gonal F #2 - IUI 7/11, BFN. 9/22/08 IUI #2 and Accupuncture - Chemical Pregnancy. 11/08 IUI #3 with accupuncture - BFN. 12/08 IUI #4 BFN. 5/09 IVF #1 ER 7/6/09, ET 7/9/09 - BFN. FET 12/18/09 - BFN IVF #2 -ER 3/6, ET 3/9, OMG - BFP!!! Beta #1 3/22 -332, Beta #2 3/24 - 701, Beta #3 - 14,889 - 1st u/s - TWINS!! SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME!!! ***Why can't 88 million sperm and 3 eggs find each other in an organ the size of a pear??*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins--not through strength but by perseverance. - H. Jackson Brown
  • Options

My theme was Thing 1 and Thing 2.  We had chinese take out containers that we covered with Cat in the Hat stickers.  We filled them with personalized chocolate dipped (dark chocolate with blue sprinkles and white chocolate with pink sprinkles) fortune cookies with quotes from the book.

• Options
    Thanks for all of these wonderful ideas!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

VOTE on my Name List

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"