Attachment Parenting
Options

Unworn nap, bitter sweet.

Started reading NCSS and I it couldnt have come at a better time. LO lves sleep and has no problem falling or staying asleep, that being said its because one of us is usually always wearing him.  NCSS pointed out you cant continue to wear them all the time.  Tonight was the first time I implemented the system of soothe, lay down not asleep, and repeat as necessary. It took awhile 40 mins but LO is sleeping alone without me wearing him and it has been almost an hour so far. I am excited to finish the book and to continue implementing the suggestions. Although we have no sleep problems I am glad that I am reading it, I am sure we were setting up some bad habits.  Nip the in the butt now, and it hopefully will be worth the effort. 
BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Unworn nap, bitter sweet.

• Options
    I'm reading the NCSS now too... only I'm reading it because we're going through 4-month-wakeful hell. Anyways, I definitely wish I would have read it earlier because I feel like I could have prevented some of these issues... and at the time, I thought the only way I could prevent later issues was CIO. So good for you. I will definitely implement some of her stuff earlier with the next kiddo. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"