Pregnant after IF
Options

What is everyone up to today?

Good morning! 

I am having brunch at Cheesecake Factory with two of my best friends from college and maybe a little shopping :)

DH is working on painting our loft which will become a guest room and is touching up the paint in the soon to be nursery. 

What is everyone doing today?

Hope every one has a fantabulous day!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What is everyone up to today?

• Options

sounds like you have a great day ahead of you.

i got up pretty early, so i've already been to the market.  i'm feeling very crampy today, so i'm not sure if i'll do my other errands.  supposed to hit bru and destination maternity...then, at 5pm, i'm parking myself on the couch to watch all the red carpet emmy stuff.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Good morning :)

It sounds like you are going to have a fabulous day!

DH has a bad cough so he pretty much kept me up all night. I am exhausted! 

Today it's supposed to be beautiful outside so I think we will take our beach chairs down by the river so we can relax out there and do some reading. On Sunday they shut the major street right next to the Charles down so it's pretty peaceful :)

Have a great day! 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You guys all sound like you have great days planned.  I think we're going to Lowes to buy a doggie door and some new blinds for the back door.  It's still to hot here to do much outside...
  • Options
    That sounds like so much fun!  I don't have anything planned for today.  I have had absolutely no energy this week and DH is going into the office again today so I might just be lazy around the house. 
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Options
    Good morning ladies!! I'm trying to pull myself off the couch to get ready for a baby shower today. I'm hoping my all day sickness will stay under control so I don't end up outing myself.
  • Options
    Good morning! I'm making pancakes for breakfast and reading the paper right now. Then I'm going to mow the lawn and do some stuff around the house. DH had surgery for a semi detached retina 2 weeks ago and it started to separate again, so he's required to lie on his back all weekend. I got him a bunch of movies from the library so he doesn't get too bored. I really hope he doesn't have to have another surgery....
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• Options
    Sounds like you're going to have a great day!

we've been up since before 7 thanks to my inconsiderate neighbor. Now we're driving up and down 9 like idiots looking for a TV stand for the new guest room. I'm determined to have it done today so we can finally start the baby's room.
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

NOt too much!  D spent the nigh at Grandma's, so I just want to soak him up and play today!  I think we have some friends stopping over. 

I am finally ready to start exercising and getting serious about getting back into shape, so I may hop on the treadmill!  ( we'll see about that, though! ;)

• Options

can I have some of those Pancakes??? Yummy.  You all have fun stuff planned today.

Today I plan on nothing!  School starts tomorrow (no kids yet), so I want to take advantage of my *last* day.  I already did my 45 mins workout, and then I plan on finishing the Girl Who Played With Fire by our pool, and maybe...maybe do laundry. That will depend if I feel like it.  Stick out tongue

Diagnosis - MIF - FUIF!
    #1 12R, 7M, 5F - 2- 3dt BFN - 1 totsicle became our DD.
    TTC#2 since 1/12
    IVF #2 - 10R, 6M, 5F - 1 5dt of a morula= BFN none to freeze.
    IVF #3 (blegh) Long Lupron Protocol
    ER 8/23 12R, 7M, 2F - 2 beautiful 3d 8/26
    +HPT 9/3 beta #1 9/10= 78.5 #2 9/12 = 136 #3 9/14 319 #4 9/17 890 #5 9/21 2119
    Little B is where he needs to be. HB 9/24. no HB 10/3. Missed m/c @ 8w. D&C 10/5 :(
    IVF #4 - Antagonist Protocol
    ER - 17R, 14M, 9F - 1 beautiful blast 12/13 (Our anniversary), 3 more FROZEN!! WOO HOO!
    +HPT 12/17 beta #1 12/27 = 1654 (um hells to the yeah), beta #2 12/31 = 6994, 1st u/s= 1/8 (fingers firmly crossed) = HB 125. You rock little one.
    Please, Please Stick. Mommy, Daddy and Big Sis love you so much.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Our Totsicle is getting so big!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Going for what is hopefully my last monitoring blood draw and then coming home for what is hopefully my last PIO shot!

Going to yummy brunch with a couple of girlfriends to plan another friend's baby shower.

• Options
    I'm not sure yet.  I did laundry yesterday, so all the clothes need to be folded/put away.  DH really needs to do the yard work, but he doesn't seem to be moving in that direction - I'd do it, but the slope in our front yard is 45 degrees or steeper, and I've been having a hard time with the mower for the last month or so.  We also really need to go grocery shopping, but I hate doing that on a Sunday, the stores are always so crowded!  I'm trying to keep my mind off the level 2 u/s we have scheduled for tomorrow morning to check for neural tube defects, so I'm sure we'll be out of the house and semi-busy for the most part.
  • Options
    We did all of our crappy chores around the house yesterday thankfully. Right now we are headed out to Buy Buy Baby to have a tutorial on car seats and strollers in preparation of registering next weekend. That will be just about all I can handle for one day.
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm having my baby shower!
    Clomid x 2 cycles ..... BFN. 6/08 Gonal F with TI- BFN. 7/08 Gonal F #2 - IUI 7/11, BFN. 9/22/08 IUI #2 and Accupuncture - Chemical Pregnancy. 11/08 IUI #3 with accupuncture - BFN. 12/08 IUI #4 BFN. 5/09 IVF #1 ER 7/6/09, ET 7/9/09 - BFN. FET 12/18/09 - BFN IVF #2 -ER 3/6, ET 3/9, OMG - BFP!!! Beta #1 3/22 -332, Beta #2 3/24 - 701, Beta #3 - 14,889 - 1st u/s - TWINS!! SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME!!! ***Why can't 88 million sperm and 3 eggs find each other in an organ the size of a pear??*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins--not through strength but by perseverance. - H. Jackson Brown
  • Options
    I'm being mopey and sad. DH leaves tomorrow to go to Jamaica, but he is working today so we arent having any time together. Its suppose to be pretty hot here as well, so maybe I'll go visit my parents at their summer house.
    DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageShelley-Bean:
    I'm having my baby shower!

HAVE FUN!!!! 

TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

DH and I are going to look at open houses. 

If we were having one baby, we were planning on staying in our condo, but there is no way we have enough space for twins.

If things look good at the ultrasound on Thursday, we will start looking into putting our condo on the market.

• Options

sounds awesome, whether you're couch potato'ing it or have plans out of the house.  i'm back now from lunch/shopping and having a little couch time. 

have fun at your baby shower Shelley!! 

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI

• Options
    studying and laundry. fun fun fun. =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"