Minnesota Babies

ideas of venue for baby shower?

Hi Ladies- my house is pretty small and I am expecting to have somewhere around 20 guests come November.  My sister is flying in from FL to throw me a shower and I am trying to help her figure out a restaurant/nice meeting room to have th shower.  She is thinking more of a "get together" and not too much of the shower games.. any ideas would be soooo appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

After 4 years of unexplained infertility, IF treatments and 3 losses we have our miracle baby! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ideas of venue for baby shower?

• Are you looking for casual or fancy?  What kind of budget does your sister have?  Any specific side of the cities that you want to stick to?
  • I had my bridal and baby shower here https://tinyurl.com/l5md4u.  It was about $100 for 3-4 hours. 
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to a baby shower at Joseph's in St Paul.  It was a double shower for 2 cousins.  The hostess did all of the decorating, but the food was catered.  We had pasta bar where each person got to choose the vegetables they wanted in their dish and everyhing was cooked right in front of us.  The food was GREAT!!

I don't know how much the hostess paid for it, but it was a good location for a shower.  There were 20 guests and room for at least 20 more.

• My mom and I are throwing my sis a baby shower at Gluek's downtown Mpls (https://www.glueks.com/).  They have a room in the back that you can reserve and it is free I believe. They also have a small menu in which guests can order food off of (around $10 per person).

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"