North Florida Babies
Options

Have we thought Halloween yet?

Has anyone here thought about what their little ones will be for Halloween yet? I love fall and Halloween and so cannot wait to dress Buggy up! Last year she was a pumpkin, because I was a pumpkin and I had found an uber cute sleeper for her to wear. 

This year I'm thinking of making her costume. I want to make her a bumblebee!

What are you guys doing? Pregnant ladies, are you guys planning on dressing up the belly?  

Re: Have we thought Halloween yet?

• Options
    Baby is due 3 weeks before Halloween so we may not be able to participate this year :(  I haven't even thought of an outfit for my 7 yo yet either. But if baby decides to come a little early we may try to at least do our downtown fall festival. Only time will tell for us, although I really look forward to the fall and Halloween.
  • Options
    Last year I dressed up as a 1950's pregnant woman and DH was an old school milkman. Now that I'm actually pregnant, I have no clue what to do for halloween. I mean, how can I top last year?!?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    B is probably going to be a dinosaur :)
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm not sure what Mungee will be yet.  I've seen a lot of cute costumes out there.  BJs has some pretty decent ones for just $9.99!
    Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • Options
    I haven't thought about it. Depending on what we do, will depend on if I dress up or not.
  • Options

My little girl is going to be a pumpkin since it's her first halloween. We will go to the neighbors for trick or treating.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageJ-Pancakes:
    Last year I dressed up as a 1950's pregnant woman and DH was an old school milkman. Now that I'm actually pregnant, I have no clue what to do for halloween. I mean, how can I top last year?!?

you should go as that again! LOL ;)

• Options
    Okay, since Mungee's all-time favorite word is "owl" I think that is what she'll be for Halloween.  An adorable little pink owl :)
    Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • Options
    Pookie, you have GOT to post photos. You know me and my thing with owls! Mungee is going to be so stinkin' adorable as a little owl!
  • Options

We actually received a hand-me-down "teddy bear" costume and its freaking adorable!

I can't wait to see Dylan in it. But its also a hot costume w/ lots of fur and stuff, so depending on the weather............. he may not be able to wear it. We will see!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"