Central Florida Babies

I am new :]

I am a, stay at home mom to a rambunctious toddler and a proud military wife to my husband Shawn, who is currently deployed to Afghanistan for a year long tour.

We currently reside in a small town outside of Fort Campbell Kentucky where my husband is stationed and we absolutely love it here! BUT as bittersweet as it is, I am home for the year in Brevard County and loving every minute of being back with my family and friends!

I currently own 2 businesses, one is a children's room decor business www.evenendings.com and the other is a photography business www.jessakphotography.com. I know what you're thinking, and yes I am busy lol. I currently attend NYIP and I apprentice for a night life program out here taking photos, mostly of live bands. I have been given an amazing opportunity to take photos of some famous bands and I'm forever grateful of this!

My daughter is Chloe Fayth, and was born in August of 2008. She is her own person in every way and very independent. She is smart for her age, so don't let her 31 inches of adorable fool you! Chloe is our first and only child, but we hope to make her an older sister in the coming year. 

In my spare time (which is rare) I like to make jewelry, crafts, (of all sorts), childrens room decor, painting and cooking! Share your favorite recipe and I'll most likely make it.

If you have ever been to my home, you know (besides the chaos of my daughter) there is always something delicious cooking in my crock pot or on the stove and you are always welcome to come eat with us!

Re: I am new :]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"