Colorado Babies

Meet up?

Hello my name is Christina and am due with my first child on December 8th.  My husband and I, 29 and 30 are looking for other couples in the same stage of life for a possible meet up.  I am not normaly an outgoing person but it seems that friends have a tendency of disapearing and your active social life seems to stall once people find out your pregnant.  If you are interested in a meet up or know of one in the Littleton/denver area please let me know. 

Re: Meet up?

• I feel your pain!   My husband & I are 29 and have only lived in Colorado Springs for about a year.  We're typically pretty active but the pregnancy has kept me from doing a lot of high altitude stuff so I'm stuck walking the neighborhood for exercise.  I'm also kind of an introvert so that makes it a little harder for me to make friends. Stick out tongue  I know the website Meetup.com has a lot of groups for people with kids, but there aren't any (at least down here) for expectant mothers :( 

I'd love to know some women before the kid arrives, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do that too.  I'm hoping that maybe through some of the classes we'll be taking at the hospital over the next few months that I'll be able to meet some women I feel comfortable with??  Good luck.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm always open for doing GTGs and meeting people! We don't have a little one (YET!) though, so I couldn't do stuff like playdates. But always up for chattin it up with the ladies.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm looking to get to know new moms as well. I just had a little girl on Aug 27 and it is true that it is much more difficult to find a social life with friends who are childless and/or single. I currently live in Aurora but can do meet ups in Denver or Littleton as well. If you're interested we can exchange emails and phone numbers.

Jessica

• My husband and I moved to Aurora in July and don't know many people. We have a 6 mo old boy. We're interested in meeting other new parents. Maybe we can exchange contact info. I also joined a group on meetup.com. I have only participated in a couple meetups but so far so good!
  • hello i live poncha springs a 4 hour drive from denver but i would love to meet ur family. i have a finacee and a lil grl about to be a yr old. i am always looking for moms to meet and do playdates

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"