Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Chicco Travel System in Midori

I just bought my chicco travel system today!  I am so excited!  I've heard great things about the bright green/ grey/ black color combo along with the whole travel system.  Anyways I got it from smartmomma.com which kind of made me nervous since ive never heard of them.  However after I ordered before I even left the site they called to verify my address and that im not using a stolen credit card (I just moved and my billing address was different from my shipping address).  After all of this was taken care of she told me she was shipping it out today!  I felt very confident in this site and they had free shipping!  I ended up getting it for $309. 

https://smartmomma.com/Chicco-Cortina-KeyFit-30-Travel-System-Midori-p-19260.html

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Chicco Travel System in Midori

• Options
    thanks for sharing! I was looking at getting the same one, but BRU doesn't carry the Midori yet. :) Good to know about SmartMomma. :)
  • Options
    I also got this whole collection and I love it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageshannasue3715:
    I also got this whole collection and I love it!
    We also got the midor, and love the color.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yay!  I think im going to want the whole collection after I get the travel system!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have the Chicco in a different color & it's great.  My only complaint is that when using the infant seat in the stroller, it's nearly impossible to get anything in or out of the basket.  You have to put the diaper bag in first, then lay the seat down, and then you better hope you don't need anything out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"