North Dakota Babies
Options

Playing with your LO ?

What kinds of things do you do when you play with your LO? I'm finding if I keep C entertained with new things, he is much less fussy, and will fall asleep a little easier. So i'm curious of what you do with your LO to entertain them when they are this young and can't play with toys/etc.?

Re: Playing with your LO ?

• Options
    It's weird, but I don't really remember what I did with Caroline back then.  She had a tummy time mat, so I know she spent time on that on her tummy and her back because it had things overhead.  I would read and sing to her.  We went on walks.  There must have been other things, I just can't remember.  Yikes!
  • Options
    At that age, we took walks (sometimes 2 a day), did tummy time for about 5 mins, played under her play mat, walked around the house, sang songs, and read books.....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageludyjanboltz:
    It's weird, but I don't really remember what I did with Caroline back then.  She had a tummy time mat, so I know she spent time on that on her tummy and her back because it had things overhead.  I would read and sing to her.  We went on walks.  There must have been other things, I just can't remember.  Yikes!

OK, so glad I'm not the only one who can't recall what the hell I did with her :)

I just remember Sophia absolutely loving laying underneath her play mat and looking at all of the fun stuff on those things. Soph was pretty strong and also enjoyed her exersaucer pretty early on (for short periods of time). I read a lot to her and would just hang out with her on the floor with rattles and blow raspberries on her belly :)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker ashley jordan est. 06.07.08 | siesta key, fl
  • Options
    Well I guess i am a pretty fun mom after all! I have been doing all of these things with him on a daily basis but wasn't sure if I was missing the memo on things to do to play with them this young. Thanks for the reassurance ladies!
  • Options
    imageAshNicole331:

imageludyjanboltz:

OK, so glad I'm not the only one who can't recall what the hell I did with her :)

I just remember Sophia absolutely loving laying underneath her play mat and looking at all of the fun stuff on those things. Soph was pretty strong and also enjoyed her exersaucer pretty early on (for short periods of time). I read a lot to her and would just hang out with her on the floor with rattles and blow raspberries on her belly :)

Ha I can't remember either!! Its amazing who quick you forget things Crying

~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • Options
    Right now it's lots of making faces at each other and talking to Her. She doesn't like her play mat yet but ceiling fans are a big hit!
    Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010
  • Options
    All of what PPs said and especially going outside. I read it wears them out, even though they don't run around yet, there is just so much to take in.
  • Options
    Another thing I just remember that Caroline loved was looking at herself in a mirror.  I can't remember what age we started doing that, but it seems like it was pretty early.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"