Minnesota Babies

Partners in Pediatrics (Brooklyn Park)

Wondering if anyone has experience at this clinic and who they recommend?

Anyone there open to stretching out vaccines?

Re: Partners in Pediatrics (Brooklyn Park)

• We go to the PIP in Maple Grover and see Dr. Kupermann.  I have always been happy with the care we receive and appreciate their Ready Care services.

I have not tried stretching out vaccines so I can't answer that one.

Bellastella227
    My prince and princess...
    <a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/bellastella227/?action=view
  • I love it there and yes- all the providers will do a delayed vaccine schedule if you request it. I've seen Drs. Arett and Laco and have liked them both.

Photo taken at 16 months old
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have never been to the Partners in Peds clinic in Brooklyn Park... but we have been to the ones in Maple Grove, Plymouth (our regular clinic) and Uptown.  We have had wonderful experiences at all three of them.

I really like them and ReadyCare is awesome.  I think most doctors are pretty open to stretching out vaccines.  We don't do it normally, but our doctor has suggested alternates for times when he had to get flu shots and the like, so he wasn't getting too many.  So I think it depends on the doctor.

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • C&HC&H member

We go to PIP in Maple Grove and I have been very happy with all the different providers we have seen (when you use Ready Care you end up seeing different providers). My sister has taken both her kids there since birth (her oldest is 19 now). I haven't found a provider I didn't like - just one that I didn't click with but a perfectly good pediatrician.

I am sure they are open to stretching out vaccines - you may have to sign some kind of waiver. Check out their website because you might find more info on there that will help. www.pipstop.com

Heather
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"