Connecticut Babies
Options

Does anyone have experience at RMA of CT in Norwalk?

Hi Ladies,

I might be switching REs. Does anyone have experiences (good/bad) at RMA of CT in Norwalk?

TTC #1 since July '09 * SA, Bloodwork - normal * HSG - Right blocked tube * HSG with tubal cannulation - April, 2010 * 3 clomid + IUI = BFN * SHG and MRI for uterine fibrod * Laparascopic myomectomy - Oct, 2010 * SHG revealed scar tissue* Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue from myomectomy - Feb, 2011 * IVF #1 in March (beta 3/39)

Re: Does anyone have experience at RMA of CT in Norwalk?

• Options

Yes, I have experience from RMA and I can go on and on about how wonderful the whole practice is.  I went to Dr Richlin and he was amazing.  After going through several IUI's, the nurses would always call and see how I was doing and they were so supportive in all that we went through.  We ended up doing IVF and we now have 2 amazing little boys that will be one in October.  We just went to see Dr Richlin again, as we are planning on our next little miracle and the nurse has already called to follow up on our appt to see how it went.  I highly recommend RMA and already know of many successful pregnancies after seeing them. If you would like any more information, please email me: heather_stevens417@yahoo.com

Good Luck!

Heather 

• Options
    I also had an amazing experience with RMA!  I was based out of Norwalk but went to Danbury alot b/c I live in DBY but work down county.  I had Dr Hurwitz who is absolutely amazing.  We went through 3 IUIs all failed and ended up doing IVF and I'm now 6 months pregnant with my miracle DS.    What the PP said is so true, the nurses are all really supportive and so is your patient coordinator.  All of the docs there are really great. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have only just began going to RMA of CT in September.  I normally go to the Cos Cob office but have gone a few times to Norwalk.  They seem to be very efficient and follow-up quickly.  First IUI done last week.  Although I can't speak of their results veryone is making me feel supported. 

Good Luck! 

• Options

Hi,

I have experience there...mainly with leondires.. he's great. like the others said, the nurses and staff are wonderful with follow up and seem to be very sensitive to what you are going through.  They are always quick to call me with results too, which I loved.  Even though I had 2 surgeries and and IUI with no pregnancy success, I would highly recommend them.  I also transferred RE's to RMA.  If you don't like your current dr.... you should definately change.  Hope this helps. :-)  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"