Los Angeles Babies

East Long Beach/Los Altos-new moms or soon to be

I am starting my 37th week with my first pregnancy and just waiting to pop. I was wondering if there were any local soon-to be or just brand new moms I could talk with and possibly share babysitting/playdates/workouts and stories with in the near future. I am a working mom(a nurse) though I won't be returning til Christmas, in my early 30's and married. I'd like to hook up with some local moms before preschool/t-ball. Ohh yeah..I am having a boy!!!

Re: East Long Beach/Los Altos-new moms or soon to be

• I live in the area, but just started TTC.
  • good luck. We got it on our first try out.
  • Loading the player...
  • How exciting!  The end is the worst, you are just waiting and waiting and waiting for the action to start!  You are so close!

I live in Bellflower, not too far??  I have a son who is almost 19 months and I'm 8 weeks pregnant with TWINS!  I'd love to find some local mom's to get together with.  I'm 29 and my hubby is 30.  I was teaching, for 5 years but I was laid off twice, the 2nd time a week after I had my son.  I have been home with him ever since!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"