Detroit Babies

RO Beaumont OB rec

I only see a NP GYN for my annuals so I need to switch to an OB. I think I would like to deliver out of RO Beaumont. I've heard great things about Generations in Birmingham, but I called today and had a horrible time finding appt slots that were convienent for me. Does anyone have any experience with Women First in RO? Any other info would be appreciated! TIA!

Re: RO Beaumont OB rec

• Yes!  I've been going to Women's First OBGYN for 7 years and I would recommend them.  Since being pregnant, I have met with all of the doctors (all women) and was pleasantly surprised to have a great experience with ALL of them.  The office is really nice and conveniently located right next to RO Beaumont.  I've never had any problems scheduling appointments...I usually go in between 7:30-8a before work.  Good luck!
  • I delivered at RO beaumont.  I saw Dr. Gruskin of West Oakland OBGYN.  I loved her. 

https://westoaklandobgyn.com/default.htm

Mommy's little helper :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My good friend went to Women First, up to and including delivery of her first baby and had a great experience.  I also know a girl who see's Dr. Fishbaugh with Women First (no babies for her yet) and she really liked her.
  • I go to Somerset Gynecology and Obstetrics in Troy and they will deliver me out of RO.  There are 6 doctors in the practice: 3 female, 3 male.  I really like it there and they are always able to get me an appointment when it's convenient for me. 
  • I've been going to Womens First for over 10 years and Dr. Kaiser-Blaise delivered my DS three weeks ago. I REALLY like their practice and all the doctors. I highly recommend them.
  • imagekellelle01:
    I go to Somerset Gynecology and Obstetrics in Troy and they will deliver me out of RO.  There are 6 doctors in the practice: 3 female, 3 male.  I really like it there and they are always able to get me an appointment when it's convenient for me. 

This.  They are amazing.

• imagejsmo:

imagekellelle01:
    I go to Somerset Gynecology and Obstetrics in Troy and they will deliver me out of RO.  There are 6 doctors in the practice: 3 female, 3 male.  I really like it there and they are always able to get me an appointment when it's convenient for me. 

This.  They are amazing.

I agree!  I love Somerset Ob/Gyn!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"