North Florida Babies

Anyone CD?

If so, what do you prefer? I am looking at AIOs and pockets. We will be using a child care facility, so no prefolds/covers.

Did you buy fitted or use prefolds for the newborn stage?

Re: Anyone CD?

• I used Kissaluvs for the newborn stage (just under 3 months) and loved them. I am actually selling my stash if you are interested. 

After that, I used BumGenius pockets and AIOs. I really like them both. Pockets are nice for night time since you can adjust the absorbency.  You can actually stuff with prefolds instead of microfiber if you end up with a stink problem. Great way to recycle prefolds if you end up using them as a newborn.   I love the AIOs for my diaper bag and when he was staying with someone else. Nothing to unstuff before laundry. I also really liked them at day care b/c I could see what he had done. They thought he had peed all day and it turned out he had not and that was the first clue he was dehydrated. 

I would be happy to show you anything I have so you can see and touch before you buy. I am really happy with our decision to CD! 

• Would you mind emailing me about your newborn stash for sale?  gmail (dot) com

Also, do you use a diaper sprayer or how do you clean the dirty diapers. 

Thank you!!

ETA: to remove email addy

• Loading the player...
  • I sure will! It will be a little later today =) 

I have a new sprayer in the box that i have never used. Willing to sell it too =)   I BF so the first 6 months I didnt worry about it at all since it is water soluble. After that, I kept a plastic knife in the bathroom to scrape as needed. I also used diaper liners sometimes. I think I have several rolls left. I quit using them once things turned "ploppable".  

• I plan to CD. Although, I don't have a plan of attack yet. I'll let you know once I get things figured out!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The owner of Baby Blessings came and spoke at one of our birthing classes. She offers free consultations for CD and BF. I do plan to buy some of our bigger diapers from her, but didn't want to spend as much on newborn diapers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"