Nevada Babies
Options

Southern Hills Hospital VS St Rose Hospital

I can't decide where to deliver Southern Hills or St Rose the San Martin Campus!

If anyone has any reviews or suggestions that would help! 

TIA

Re: Southern Hills Hospital VS St Rose Hospital

• Options
    Hi there! I have no actual real life experience at either yet but I did go to the hospital tours at each and the rooms were much bigger at San Martin. My OB says the care is very similar at each but that San Martin is also less crowded. we are going to go with San Martin. Good luck to you!
  • Options
    I used to volunteer in L&D at Southern Hills and delivered my DD at San Martin in May.  Working in the nurse's station I saw first hand how busy they were. Your Dr. was right, Southern Hills is much busier than San Martin and I was very, very pleased with the care I received at San Martin.  On our last day there I was the only patient.  I HIGHLY recommend San Martin.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I LOVED my experience at Southern Hills.  The nurses were fantastic and the facility was great.  I'm surprised that any hospital is less busy that Southern Hills.  Every time I went (fetal monitoring, hospital tour, delivery) it was dead!  I felt like my care was so personalized because there were so few patients.  I highly recommend Southern Hills.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    St.  Rose are the best Hospitals that is why I am delivering there. My four friends who just had babies all delivered there and recieved excellent care. My sister delivered at Southern Hills and did not like it that much
  • Options

I work in healthcare and am in and out of these hospitals regularly. San Martin is hands down the better hospital to deliver in.  They are both good hospitals but here are some reasons:

San Martin - small department, more personalized care, quiet, plush new state of the art rooms, you don't have to move rooms once you deliver, greater choices of how you labor, lots of attentive care. Decent food.

Hope this helps

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"