Pregnant after IF

Simplybabyfurniture.com

Has anyone used this site or known anyone to have used it with good reviews? I know they say if something appears to be too good to be true it probably is.

I am on a mac and don't think I can make this clicky

https://www.simplybabyfurniture.com/room-sets---collections-medium-wood-storkcraft-tuscany-convertible-crib-cognac.html?page=2&sf=1&sd=a#sortblock

What do you think? 

TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Simplybabyfurniture.com

• Did a quick search for simplybabyfurniture.com reviews and came up with this

they seem to get a mix of really good and really not good feedback?!

• imagenikinikinine:

Did a quick search for simplybabyfurniture.com reviews and came up with this

they seem to get a mix of really good and really not good feedback?!

Ugh thanks. I just don't know what to do since I need 2 cribs, a changing table/dresser and an armoire. I want them all to match and I don't want to spend that much. I guess I am asking for too much! 

TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • no you totally aren't! It's a lot to spend. My goad was to furnish the nursery (two cribs, dresser, closet system, glider, rocker) for under $1500. I was coming in waaaaay underbudget until I picked out the glider. Now I think I'll hit $1500 exactly. Of course, that makes me want to die. We held a garage sale earlier this month and that paid for half the stuff in the nursery which helped, but STILL.

We did the cribs from JCP. I am waivering on a dresser. I know what we can fit, so I think I may just buy a dresser from craigslist and paint it and throw a changing table pad on the top of it. I found an awesome one that just needed a bit of TLC on CL last week for $20 but by the time I convinced H of it's awesomeness it sold LOL.

Anywho, I figure if I can find a dresser for under $50 and paint it white or some other color (perhaps green?) to match the nursery, the whole thing will cost <$75 and I don't have to worry about either buying a junk piece that will serve a purpose or a forever piece that is $$$.

As for your armoire maybe you can find a good deal on CL too? IDK. Unless you want a complete matching set from a manufacturer then you may have to dig around a bit.

When we were looking at manufacturers I liked the Muniere line a lot the quality was great when I saw it in person. And I also liked the europa baby stuff which is at BRU - the Dark Walnut stuff is on clearance everywhere right now. The whole Babi Italia (europa baby parent company) furniture line is really nice quality too and it may be easy to mix and match pieces if you go with a big furniture company like that and you want everything to match b/c you just pick a color and then pick what you like. 

BabyMod and LaJobi are competitors at the price point of Stork Craft stuff according to the baby bargains book and they get better ratings if you're interested too. LOL. I'm like encyclopedia brown over here today. Sorry. I let husband go fishing for the day and this is how I stay occupied LMAO.

• Funny that my friend that lives in Albany - her DH is fishing today too!

With all of my searches, I keep coming back to a few cribs that I love (the look and price) on JCP too! The changing table is perfect too. Then I have my armoir dilemma again. I am going back and forth all day. We can't really paint anything since we are in an apt (nowhere to do that).

Of course I have found a ton of perfect pieces at local specialty shops but they are way too much $$$. Thankfully I am going to use my step moms glider from my little brother.

I also found a nice armoire and dresser on Target.com but then there is no matching crib!  

I will check out BabyMod and LaJobi (thanks for the suggestions Mrs. Google) but then I worry about where I will purchase them from. We are looking for lighter wood too so that narrows the search down a bit.

Thanks lady! 

• I haven't heard anything about this website but with all baby stuff that I'm researching all the reviews seems split. Everyone either loves or hates stuff, there is no middle ground, even with cloth diaper reviews. I think it just goes to show how all baby gear is subjective to baby and parents. I would say as long as SAFETY reviews are good and you like the furniture and it fits the budget, go for it!

We were lucky with furniture. I already have a tall dresser and a bookcase that is changing table height that are white in that bedroom. SIL gave us two white cribs that our twin nieces used. I'm planning on painting it all once we know genders and pick out bedding since the whites don't all match and I'm a little OCD!

Niki- gliders are ridiculous in price! I can't find one I love for a reasonable amount!

TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
  • anytime my dear.

thanks for giving me something to do today LOL! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"