TTC After a Loss
Options

question, what is DDing?

I am pretty new to the board and I feel like I missed something.  What does DDing mean?  I am just curious because I don't want to do the wrong thing.   

TIA~ Kelli

Re: question, what is DDing?

• Options

DD stands for Dirty Delete.

It's deleting a post after you've written it. Usually it happens when people don't like what the responses are. If you need to change or edit a post, you can go in and put in ETA (edited to add) at the bottom and then write out what the edits are.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DD=Dirty Delete.

Often committed when a poster realizes the initial post is totally offsides and gets flamed because of it.

...that or they're just way too embarrassed to admit they were wrong so rather then fessing up, they dd to act as though the offense was never committed. 

Forever missing Baby Z #3 ~ Natural m/c 4.12.2010 at 11w2d
    *So proud and so lucky to be the mommy of two beautiful little girls
    and one handsome little man*
    RJ~5.17.2005~born @ 37w due to IUGR~4lbs 15ozs
    Al~4.5.2008~born big and healthy @ 38w~7lbs 9.5ozs
    Lil man~5.20.2011~born big and healthy @ 39w (after one he!! of a pregnancy)~8lbs 1oz
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    dirty delete....I think.  It is when they post....usually a question that stirs up a bunch of drama.  Then they delete the post.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thank you,  i looked at the page with all of the abb. but darling daughter was not fitting the context!

Thanks ladies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"