Tennessee Babies
Options

Childcare in Shelbyville TN

Hello! My name is Wendy and I am a mother of one. I run a small daycare out of my home. I charge 85 weekly for one and have a discount for siblings. I just went from being slightly overbooked with 7 kids to having just 2 because of some starting Headstart this year. Anyway this gives me 3 openings so if anyone needs good chilcare provider or know someone in my area who might please spread the word! I can get you my number if you want it.
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Childcare in Shelbyville TN

• Options

Hello Wendy,

I also live in Shelbyville TN and am due in December. My husband and I have not yet figured out our childcard situation once I return to work. How much experience do you have with newborns in a daycare setting? Are you working mostly with preschool aged children?  If you could send me your phone number or email address then maybe I can contact you for more inforamtion and references.

Thanks  JoAnne

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi Wendy,

I see it's been some time since this post was made, however my husband and I are currently looking for a sitter for our (soon to be) first born. She isn't due until November and I am taking about 6 wks off of work. So we would need someone in January for only Mon, wed & fri from 7-3:30 p.m.

Please contact me with your details if you still have openings.

Thank you! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"